Saturday, September 1

quest is finally over

what a day today.
college life is tiring... and classes haven't even started yet.

today's motto: learn to unicycle--make friends.
so, after dinner today, i decided to give my parents a little treat and go unicycle for them at the webcam. rebekah, shiloh, sarah, and franny tagged along and some of them called their parents too. i was just going to walk over to the commons to where the webcam was, but due to some peer pressure, i hopped on the unicycle (and completed two right turns!!) when i hopped on, people just stopped in their tracks, looked at me, smiled and were like, "ya! that's awesome!" so i was laughing the entire way. so we got a hold of everyone on the phone, and we all waved to the webcam and stuff. my parents got to see me unicycle as i unicycled around the commons. it's a pretty tough path... really hilly. so, on the way back, i insisted on walking...
however people stopped me as we walked by, and were like, "whoa, can you ride that?" i'd just laugh, and tell them ya. and then they would ask me to ride it for them... and as i did, seriously, they were in a bit of awe.
and to be completely honest--- it felt good :)

so, unicycles=friends.

and to top of the very long day, a dance on the front lawns. super late, lots of music, LOTS of people... so crazy. so i am exhausted.

and i am ready for a day off tomorrow.

i will post some pics tomorrow.

oh, and in the tennis world... today was my day: sharapova lost!!!(3rd round) and Andy roddick won!!!(also 3rd round).
all is right with the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thaw was aesome...you calling us and then watching you "live" going on your unicycle!!! What a treat!

So, when the first snow comes...will you do that again?
I think you should :-)

hugs...

Anonymous said...

I'd totally be your friend if you unicycled! And of course, if you couldn't, I would not be your friend. Kidding kidding kidding..