Friday, January 4

new year, new look

sweet icicles!!! so whoever told me i hadn't seen nothing yet when i posted that pic of the first icicle i saw was right. some of these icicles are like a yard long!
well, my roomie and i got bored with our set up (and also gained a tv and dvd player that lindsey got as a christmas gift) so we decided to rearrange our room. we figured a new year deserves a new look. and i must say... it is THE sweetest spot. i am no longer under a bunker, and my bed is now bunked on top of lindsey's. oh, did i mention--we decided to rearrange our room at 10pm last night. ya, a bit late. anyway, it was so much fun trying to figure this all out. now that there is a tv in the room, i have hooked my xbox 360 and busting out the guitar hero. so here is a little video tour... pardon, there is still a bit of a mess because we are still figuring stuff out. enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...I switched my water and food bowls around and the place looks different!

Tippy

Jillian said...

That is pretty awesome. Your roomie seems cool too.
:) Don't get speared by an icicle!