Saturday, January 12

you know

okay, quick little post... i read a little transcript of an interview with sharapova at the australian open asking if she was ready for the tournament. as i read, there was this little phrase she kept on saying. "you know." this was a direct transcript, so it had her answers, work for word. and in a matter of 15 short questions, she used the phrase "you know" 45 times. 45. 45! she averaged two per sentence! i noticed this type of thing in her interviews on tv... but i never realized it was to this extreme.
i'm sorry, i am being mean. but, it bothered me.
if i ever say anything 45 times in one post, you have my permission to get annoyed and tell me so.

3 comments:

danielle said...

you know? i don't like sharapova...she annoys me, you know? i think 45 times of saying any same phrase would bother anyone, you know. i mean i do say 'you know', but not that excessively, you know. i know, but you do know???
haha...bothering you yet? :)

so, you asked for birthdays. lets see if you can remember mine? i'll make you guess! haha!

Anonymous said...

I know! I know Danielle's birthday! Ask me! :)

Jillian said...

Oh that's bad. And annoying.