Saturday, June 25

From the bean bag in my home...

Well, i am no longer in Iddywild at camp Dunamis. I sure do miss it. We showed the video on thursday night and it went without any problems (i thank God for that). There are so many memories from Dunamis, that I don't know where to begin. It was awesome being a part of the Dunamis experience. All the people were awesome... especially the cabin counselors and my room mates that I got to know.

I don't think i have ever laughed harder than the time Faith and Jenny first told the story of Sugar the rat... I still can't get over it. I have tried retelling the story, but it isn't the same. At camp, I became known as 'camera lady'. However, after becoming a frequent competitor at the ping-pong table, my name was soon known. Ping-pong was great, and although my last game was a loss (good game Jay), i think it was some of my best ping-pong :) Egyptian Rat Slap (or egyptian war) along with BS (which stands for bible study, of course) were the card games of choice for the week. There was even a midnight mission to find the circuit breaker and 'culprits' on thursday night during the staff party. Tons of fun... tons of fun :)

I have posted a few pictures... i would keep telling more stories, but this post would get way too long.
see ya!

No comments: