Saturday, June 4

There once was a lady named Flo...

Today was a fun, yet tiring day. I went to El Dorado Tennis Center to hit with a ball machine for an hour or so... then I met this guy named Carlos (he was old, about 50 or so, but he was cool). Anywho, I ended coming back later that night after playing a set with him after my ball machine workout ( they have some kind of thing where you can play with others... blah blah blah) So later that night, i played mixed doubles, and I met the most awesome lady named Flo... She has inspired my to determine my life-long goal. My goal is this: I want to be able to play awesome tennis and ace people at the age of 80-something. This lady named Flo was about 80-something and played cool tennis... ya, cool tennis :) The only words i exchanged with her were: "Hi my name is Flo..." and then i said, "Hi, my name is Cristina." That was it... but I was inspired by this lady named Flo. Well, i am rambling, so i will stop. :)
Gotta go... I am bowling tonight! (Super Teen Bowling Party! Come bowl!)
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woot woot

what's up cristina?

you're sitting over there! *points*

mua ha ha. i'm on your computer. you can't read what i'm typing. you are gonna fall asleep if i don't stop messing around on your computer!!!

YAH!!!