Tuesday, June 21

wow

i have just checked my junk email and was surprised to see i had 23... yes, 23... new messages. I have THE weirdest freinds, and family. Not too much of a surprise though. It seems that the moment I go away for five days, my friends and family take over my website... mum, I didn't even know you knew what my site was. Jenny, Mieke, Jenny and Mieke... you guys crack me up... and you have too much time on your hands. Beth...wow.
ha ha ha ha
you guys make me smile... and to anyone else who comments/commented:
thanks and I am sorry if i can't tell who it is... my friends like to take on the roles and personalities of many people.
You guys rock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shut up

Anonymous said...

how dare you think that i dont know what your website is. i spen all my spare time staring at you pictures, and smelling the screen, searching for any hint of the smell that wafts from your dwelling place [harp scale, fuzzy around the edges, gently fade out]

Anonymous said...

shut up