Thursday, June 16

Lost in Rooville

School's out. There is a reason for the absence of an exclamtion point behind that phrase... it hasn't hit me quite yet, but I imagine that it will hit me sometime tomorrow like a sack of lemons... sudden and random, yet somehow refreshing (nothing like lemony-fresh).

Who knows what this summer entails, yet I know (and hope) that it will be a memorable one. Actually having plans (one that includes escaping the confining walls of my house for two weeks) gives me something to look forward to during those dull moments where I basically just exhist, and not much more.(I will not resort to the tv, though). Those times, however, produce some of the best independant films... some of you may know of these, um, incidents. Just like you don't want to know Hulk when he is angry, you don't want to know me when I have the house to myself and a video camera...

Having a license definitely adds some spice to summer, and I am sure the adventures will be grand... well, no road trips or anything, but hey, trips to Costco can be rather adventurous :)

Right about now, the title of this post may seem random and irrelevant, but wait! there is a connection:
For those of you who know of the novel known as "Flabbergasted," the book titled "Lost in Rooville" is the third and final book of the 'Flabbergasted' trilogy('A Delirious Summer' was the second). I highly, highly recommend these books, all three of them. Rooville came out this week, and i bought the book yesterday... I finished it tonight. It was an awesome book, yet I am deeply saddened... the trilogy is finished--There won't be another book after this one. I think I might read the first one again... awww, they are all just great books :)

wow, first music recommendations, and now book recommendations... I rarely do either, so that might mean something to anyone who has extra time to read :)

I will definitely be keeping my blog updated through out the summer... but i think i might need to email my friends first to tell them that this blog actually exhists...
ta ta!
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

basically i think your a joke
i mean who reads this stuff anyways? obviously not cool people like myself of course. but despite you apparent lack of intolerace of disillusioned ergonomicies, i will continue to post rather obnoxious and unsightley immature monolouges. for if i wished to post dialouges or even trialouges i would have to be schitophreinic, and unfortunately i'm incapable of such atrocites. but of couse the mentally ill would be offended by such remarks which is why i have chosen to post this written acheivement on your blog. please excuse my heavy accent, i'm a FOB. now pardon my early departure, i must check my archives

Anonymous said...

Howdy-Howdy!

Remember me? Yes! The Kung Fu-maniac is back....hee hee......

I will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

shut up