Friday, June 10

Home Stretch

Tomorrow is the last day of classes, and the following week is exam week. It's amazing how fast this year went. Everybody says that, you know, "It was so fast..." Yet, it was. I actually feel like it shouldn't be over, it doesn't feel right. I am not saying that I am not welcoming this summer with open arms, it's just... ya. I don't know.
There are those times, however, that I don't want the year to end. I have quite a few close senior friends and a close friend that will not be back next year, and I will admit that it is just now hitting me like a fish to the face... it stinks and hurts.
I still can't get a grip on it, but maybe tomorrow will create some sort of closure.
Oh well, we'll see.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

same old same old...when we starting up the LTG again? Do you still want to?

Anonymous said...

hey! i have that spork!

Anonymous said...

hello fellow followers of the darker side of the light side of the moon. the tide will slowly be crawling, crawling, crawling up to my scars. I've buried this under six feet of time, only for it to claw it's way out, scaping the dirt from under it's fingernails. the chimes of the distant bell are not enough for it to summon the needed. the bell tolls for hours until the defined time. with teeth clenched and armed artillery the massed await the forseen doom

Anonymous said...

what the heck???

Anonymous said...

????

Anonymous said...

whatever

cristina said...

wow... i have THE weirdest friends... i mean, i don't know who this is...