Tuesday, June 21

I am speechless...

Okay, are all of you sitting around one computer or something? Well, i decided to hike back up to town to check my email and site again, and i should have known... you crazy people ambushed my site again. With all my work done early, i decided that a nice quiet hour at the java lounge would help me relax a bit... however, a sit in a quiet coffee house trying my hardest not to roll on the ground laughing... all you guys made me laugh so hard, that i spilled my grande green tea... every where, including my capris, the floor, and the 'elegant' chair that i am currently seated on. thanks you guys... thanks a lot.
mieke, jenny... go do non-stina things... maybe go underwear shopping (wait, that is a stina-thing)oh, how about going crazy and filming it... and breaking into someone's house (wait, still a stina-thing)...
No, i have it, go eat mass amounts of sugar... that is not a stina thing :)
when i get back, we are going to party it up all next week... after i get done partying it up with the old people at the activity center from 9-1.
then we can party and go crazy.
see y'all soon (ha ha, i said y'all)
as for the KFM, the exterminator will take care of that :)

see ya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa stina...who's leaving you the weird comments?! they even stole my own fake name which is actually your own fake name and left comments with it! I'm scared...maybe raul and kelly are seeking revenge?! WOW.
woot! flabbergasted rocks!

Anonymous said...

i guess i'm not invited to the party

nobody likes me

Anonymous said...

stina. i'm so sad. you need to come home! i miss you! so does bob! he called me today and told me that he needs someone to scratch conversation with...and nobody else will talk to him except you...everyone else shuns him like he's just some RODENT or something! he's sad. we miss you...come home...i'm lonely and sad...shedding a tear for thee, my friend! *sniff* kay i have a date with jay jarvis now...bye!! =)