Tuesday, July 12

Mid-day update

howdy all!
well, today has been a fun day. Today's focus was on volleys (yesterday's was groundstrokes). i LOVE volleys... which is weird because i am a singles player, and prefer singles. Yet, i love to get to the net when i can. i just eat up volleys (figuratively speaking). So, it was great.

Also, lunch was great. Instead of going through the cafeteria, me and some of my friends went to a little thing right next to it... i got a turkey on baguette sandwhich with a side of pasta salad (only 4 bucks for the whole thing, including the pasta). i ate it all up (literally).

so, now i sit here with two hours of free time... i did an ab workout (i had the room to myself)... my brother would be proud. now, i am just going to relax and cool off.

see ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day so far and a fun camp...baguette, huh? Nice!

Tippy wanted me to say hi to you...so, "Hi"...as he sits behind me on top of the sofa....you know how that goes!

I might have to take your car out for a drive tonight (Golden Spoons!)

Hugs....