Sunday, July 10

well, it's packing time!

well, tomorrow is the day i take off for tennis camp... two weeks i will b e at Pepperdine (i get to stay in the dorms there) playing tennis, playing tennis, sleeping, playing tennis... yup, that's pretty much the schedule... and i think eating fits somewhere in between.

hopefully i will have internet connection so that i can email and update this as often as i can. Before i say anything more, i have to write a disclaimer... i do not take any responsibility for anything that three of my friends (who's names will be unmentioned... though they know who they are) may write as comments. If you are looking for random humor, check my past posts that have 3 or more comments... they are hilarious.

I have never packed for a two week trip before... I am wondering if they will have a washing machine there so i only have to pack for a week. that would be bad though if i packed for a week and found out they had no laundary services. Hmmm, I will have to figure out that one.

so, the tennis adventure begins here... oh, by the way, for those of you who find tennis really boring, most of my stories probably wont be describing drills i did. there will be plenty more than that.

I am off to pack now!

No comments: