Wednesday, July 13

repeat tanning accident

we did drills this morning, as usual, but then after lunch we went to the beach... zuma beach to be specific. well, anyway, i am not one normally to go in the ocean, so i didn't. I decided to take a nap and to tan a bit (for once, i actually did put some sun screen on... mum, you would be proud, i even put it on my ears.) i wasn't wearing a bathing suit, but i rolled my sleeves and shorts a bit so that whatever lines did occur, wouldn't be visible when i wore my normal clothes. so, as soon as we got there, i was out. for some reason, when i am warm and in the sun, i can sleep forever. so i did. about an hour to be exact. I woke up, looked at my legs, and saw that they were tanner... mission accomplished.

when we got back to the dorms, i needed to wash up. so i went to change, and then i saw my stomach. anyone remember about a year and two months ago? i took a nap at palm desert and resulted with a hand print on my stomach... well, can we say 'deja vouz'? yup yup, i have a handprint on my stomach. i don't know how my hand got there or how my stomach was showing, but it was. yes, we can all laugh now. go for it.

that's all that went on today. i am becoming quite tanner, and it is quite nice. did i mention that when i fell asleep, my sunglasses were on? i will leave that up to your imagination.

see ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FOR YOUR INFORMATION-
Well, Cristina, if you did not know, you can still get a sun burn/tan through your clothes. In this case, the sun's rays went through your t-shirt except for the area where your hand was resting b/c it prevented the emitting of sunlight. This is why you still recieved a handprint on your stomach despite wearing a shirt.

Anonymous said...

Grass-hopper......you must be careful of the sun's rays....

How was Tennis?

KFM

Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.