Monday, July 18

welcome to tennis camp: part two

not much was done today. however, i did get to work out in the gym today, and that was really nice. I really feel that i am in some good shape from this tennis camp. i am eating well (pretty healthy choices here, believe it or not) working hard, and taking my vitamins :) so after the gym, i just hung around and what not. around two o' clock people started coming for camp and week 2 began. i met my new room mates (from kansas)... it's gonna be interesting.

then the day proceeded like my first day here last sunday. it's a little more fun this time so far because i know the counselors better. my mum and pop came over after i ate dinner and they stayed a while. that was a lot of fun.

i am excited for the next week... 5 more days!

see ya :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful campus! (We saw 3 deer on campus on our drive up to the courts!) It was so cool to watch the drills and the coaches in action...

You look awesome Cristina! Keep having fun!

Big Hug--
Mum

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo proud of you! It is so fun watching you excel is something you love to do.

You are the best!