Tuesday, August 28

i just got it...

it's 6:36 pm here, and i was just talking to my amiga jenny, asking if she was amanda... and then i read it again...
amanda keesandhugh... a man to kiss and hug.

so that narrows down the search... as does the fact that 'amanda' spelled my name wrong... unless it was on purpose to throw me off....

and the search continues.

only news for today... i am blue because the blueberry place has been closed the past two days... i was banking on being able to go and pick some more blueberries to have in the dorm...
bummer

3 comments:

Chrissy Padilla said...

Oh Stina. I miss your face! Nice pictures below!

Anonymous said...

Hey there- I see you've figured out what the name was, but you haven't figured out who I am. Here's a hint: I have no shoulders and I don't know where you hid my socks.

Anonymous said...

"i'm so blue...hoo hoo hoo blue hoo hoo hoo blue hoo hoo hoooo"..."she's so blue she don't know what to do." have you see madame blueberry?