Monday, August 27

total eclipse of the heart

i mean moon. yup, a lunar eclipse tomorrow morning.

the moon shall pass through the shadow of earth from 5:52 am to 7:30am... and it's a total eclipse, so it should be a good show. i am expecting a better turnout than that meteor shower. and it's a lot easier waking up early than it is to stay up late, so i think this sky show is more for me :)

by the way, dont forget to subract three hours if you plan to watch it on the west coast.

and in case yall are interested...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christina...i saw a meteor fall today on my way home @ the same time I was telling my mom I had seen one a couple of months ago...It was awesome...I'll try to catch the eclipse..but I rather sleep. Hope you are having fun...Stay clear of big animals...and do not aproach a "hibernating bear"...they'll wake up & eat you...are there bears over there? Well...just remembered Tippy & possum...take care & be careful with the tornados as well...are there any over there? Bye...Who am I???