Wednesday, August 29

welcome to noordeweir vanderwerp




and welcome to our room. the bunk across the way is me, and my room mate has the same setup against the near wall.
i am un packed and everything, just still finding places for a few things here and ther, and still hanging stuff up on the wall. so that's my workspace ...
and directly behind me are my bookshelves and random stuff and pics...



this is in the basement... ping pong all the way!!! and pool tables and foosball and booths and stuff....




laundry room... very nice.


so that's a little glimpse of noordeweir. this is where i am. this is where i am gonna be. it's really nice to be here... oh, and i almost forgot.

did i mention, that our room has THE best view on the entire campus?? oh ya, it's beautiful... forget ocean fron, it's all about:

yes, the tennis courts!!! okay, so this is a bit bitter sweet. so, when we came here, i didn't even look at the courts because i believed they were completely torn out. turns out they left about four of them in. don't get excited... we can't use them. no nets, dirt, and machinery driving all over them. it really makes me sad to see all the heavy machinery driving all over them. so it's a construction zone. but, as i sit here at my desk, i look out the window, and i see the courts... and seeing tennis courts makes me stinking happy!!!! i'll take that over no courts at all.
so i hope you enjoyed the little tour!
and... i'd really like to know who amanda is.... it's driving me nuts, you have no idea.

2 comments:

Mark and His Girls said...

Oh My Goodness! I was a 3rd Noordewierien as well. :) So happy to see that you're all moved into your cozy dormroom...what's your address?

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I'm kinda scared about the stability of that stackable bed though.