Monday, December 24

christmas 2007






well, here it is... the christmas movie for 2007. it was pretty fun to film it. i hope y'all enjoy it.



sayanora 2007 and hola 2008. can you believe it? i don't think i can. i mean, 2007 was huge... last semester of high school, living in holland for the summer, and then my first semester of college at calvin. a lot of growing up happening here. and lots of other things were peppered through out the year as well... my first real job (chick-fil-a... so much fun), a road trip across the country, a summit in wyoming... good times. a year like this is one that'll stick in my memories for quite a while now.



yup. so i hope y'all had as much fun reading about this past year as i did blogging about it... this blog is pretty much pointless if none of y'all weren't reading it... kind of like a tree falling without anyone there to hear it. so thank YOU.


have a wonderful last week of 2007... have fun, enjoy it... much love, many blessings.


:)

6 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

That was awesome.
Mad kudos to you.

danielle said...

and the best actress goes to...cristina (as herself)
the best supporting actress goes to...cristina (as the little old lady)
and best cinematography goes to...cristina (again)
you’re amazing! that was hilarious!
white hair...definitely a good look for you. haha! :)

merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

That was definitely a delight to watch. Merry Christmas!

Mark and His Girls said...

Merry Christmas, my friend! You've got talent coming out of your ears...thanks for "putting the icing on" my Christmas. :)
Enjoy yours! Allison

Jillian said...

That was AMAZING! I was laughing so hard when the "old lady" was chasing you. And I showed it to my mom. She loved it too. :)

Jen said...

I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time! Hope your Christmas was great (after you recovered from the black eye of course :) )