Thursday, December 13

I am not imagining! I'm not imagining it! He's out there!



well, here i am... back in california for a bit.

the flights were great... i love flying... planes, airports... the whole atmosphere of travelling is just wonderful.

i had a window seat on the wing on both of my flights, and no one sitting next to me as well on both flights... the planes were pretty empty. however, on the second flight, from chicago to LA, i looked out my window, and i swear i saw a creature out there... i tried to take a picture, and this is as good as i could get it with it being night and all. i tried to get everyone to believe me, but it was useless... they thought i was crazy. but he was out there, and he was tearing up the wing! i don't care if no one else believes me... but i do know that william schatner would support me 100%
so i had chipotle on the way home, and golden spoon when i got back. i nearly squeezed my dog to death (who is smaller than i remember... and way cuter than i remember too). good times.
this morning i woke up at 6:30 am, had breakfast with my dog, got showered, got in my shorts and tshirt, and then at 8am took my dog for a walk. the weather is amazing...i must say that i am loving wearing shorts again. wearing shorts reminds me of helen wills' article "emancipated legs means for better sports".
i love it.
anyway, now i am here, kind of just hanging out. i'm stuck at home for now (with my car being in michigan and all), and jenny is still in san diego (i go to san diego saturday afternoon), and all my friends are either still at their colleges or at valley enduring another day of school. so til 2:45, i'm just hanging around.
i had a hard time falling asleep last night... what with my roomie not there to talk in her sleep and all... but it really is strange. one thing i am surprised at is how much i feel calvin is a home to me... (notice i say "a home" because i am not replacing it with here... just putting it next to it). but really, it is kind of strange, a bit surreal to be here... 324 noordewier is such a home to me... and all the people... i do miss it, but just because i miss it a bit doesn't mean that i am any less excited to be here... it's just an added element i wasn't quite expecting. i dunno if that makes sense to anyone, but it definitely is a new feeling.
i should just leave it at that.
well, tis all for now...
have a wonderful thursday!

4 comments:

danielle said...

wait?!?! are you being serious right now?! i don't know if you're kidding or not. haha!

today was fun! i'm glad i got to finally see you...six months! you have been gone too long my friend!

remember, call me if you want to play tennis sometime this week or if you do come by and visit school.

p.s. i still believe that your dove chocolate thing should have been mine "your presence is the greatest present", but definitely without adding anything to it haha! :)

rebekah said...

Why are you so CREEPY? I mean seriously, what would make you think to post something like that???

I miss you, Stina. :)

The dorms are SUPER empty right now. I think it's just me, Biz, Gail and Rochelle.

I am lonely...

13 hours!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

roomie.
i miss having someone to talk to in the middle of the night.
love you!

Anonymous said...

It's LINDSEY!!!

Hi Lindsey. :)