Monday, December 24

my apologies

christmas came around kind of fast this year. so fast that i got my christmas shopping done today... the eve of christmas eve... and so fast that i have not been able to get my movie done in time. i am really bummed i could not get this movie done in time to deliver/hand deliver the movie to you all, my dear friends. i do enjoy it. however, there is a bit of good news. seeing how all those i would care to see the movie probably check this blog, i will just go ahead and put my christmas movie for 2007 on here tomorrow afternoon... lets say, 3:00pm. sound good? and with it will come my gushy and thoughtful little reflection on this year.
and if any of you feel you just must have a hard copy dvd of this year's movie, let me know and i'll make it happen. but if you miss the hard copy this year, you can just get it next year... i hear there is a collector's box set coming out for 2008's 4 year anniversary of the christmas film tradition.
totally joking. no box sets.
so, my apologies for the poor timing, and probably the poor internet quality in which you will have to watch it tomorrow. but i do hope you all will enjoy it. i tried... i tried really hard to get something together.

yup.
oh, so michigan is getting pounded with snow! i hope there is still some more to play in when i get back.


:)

1 comment:

danielle said...

i'm definitely looking forward to the movie! i'm sure it will be amazing!

:)