Wednesday, June 27

more pics after three more parks and three more stamps!

here are some arches pictures... sorry for there being no pictures of actual arches.



so gross.... SO many dead bugs have hit the front of my car... click on this pic and take a look... while driving after black canyon, we could hear the bugs hitting my windshield... it sounded like heavy rain drops hitting the windshield every 5 seconds... my windshield is absolutely covered in bug guts...

my favorite sign to see while on the road... it means some contact with cattle!


falling off at canyon lands...

for those who were in the senior play... from porsche's line... the BPOE, which we never figured out what it was.

all this is at black canyon...









jenny and me...
more adventures with self-timer






driving around... cool house on a hill...








No comments: