Friday, June 8

today's blessitas

blessita: (n) little blessings; when multiple cluster together create a good day.

today's blessitas (although little and maybe odd) are what follows:

:record high of about 12 people for Jumpstart (thursday morning worship)
:finding a green guitar pic in the body of an old guitar i found in the attic... the guitar needs fixing up...
:having a friend that knows how to fix up the guitar
:an unexpected encouraging note in my autograph page... very unexpected

:following in the dust of mr. bex
:running the good race

:my little buddy getting a little drool on my shoulder :)
:eating a home grown green bean

:looking at my list of errands that needed to be done and realizing that all the errands could be run in manhattan beach
:going to manhattan beach (first time in a long time :)
:finding out that rei has a used gear sale on june 16th
:watching the sunset and not a cloud on the horizon
:forgetting about meters, but then looking at my passenger seat and seeing i left my board shorts in the car... reached in the back pocket... 6 quarters.
:singing to a good song, looking at the car next to me and seeing a group of guys laughing at me, and then me not giving a rip and singing louder and getting more into it (causing them to stop laughing, and get a little scared)

:having a car that has gone 50000 miles... good job car

:getting to wear my calvin sweatshirt AND calvin tee shirt tomorrow

:my ap calc grade going up 3% (that's a blessing even though i still gall greatly short of being exempt)

:knowing that tonight is my last school night, and tomorrow is the last day of school...

: i made it


blessitas... they are all over the place, you just have to open your eyes, causing you to look a little more like this:

8)

1 comment:

danielle said...

i agree little things do help make the best days!

so, tomorrow you better sign my autograph page or else i just might have to beat you up! no, i'm just kidding! i would never beat my cristina up...not like i ever could! :)

nice pics below too! :)