Thursday, July 26

postponed



looks like there's supposed to be thunderstorms on and off for the day, so i'll be postponing my bike ride for now... there is sunshine in the forecast starting on sunday. i have no problem waiting... i've got all summer :)

something hilarious i would be pleased to share with y'all.

i've been on a roll with finding funny magazine/newspaper covers... and this one just rocks.

men's fitness magazine... andy roddick...

at least, andy roddick's head, that is... i am not so sure about the body haha

i have to put up the quote andy had about this cover of himslef:


I spent the last few weeks in Austin really focused on my training and getting
back into shape...but pretty sure I'm not as fit as the Men's Fitness cover
suggests...little did I know I have 22 inch guns and a disappearing birth
mark on my right arm. I saw the cover for the first time when I landed after
Rome...it was pretty funny...I walked by the newsstand in the airport and
did a total double take ...I can barely figure out how to work the red-eye
tool on my digital camera...whoever did this has mad skills. maybe Rafael Nadal wants his arms back?...if you can manage to stop laughing at the cover long enough, check out the article inside, the photo shoot on the boat was pretty cool..and I recognize the person in those photos..."

i laughed pretty stinking hard, and i know a few of you that will.


funny how you can spot the fakeness so fast when you know who the person is...

i am going to work on getting the rest of my trip pics up now... so stay tuned!

No comments: