Friday, January 5

i just remembered...

i was just reading my friend's blog and saw a pic of the hollywood sign, and then i remembered something i forgot to tell you guys!
remember when i went to beverly hills last thursday? well, on our way there, in the far off distance in the hills, was the hollywood sign. i got a quick glance at it.
you know what? in the 17 years of me living in california, that is the first time that i have seen the hollywood sign in person (i'd seen it on tv and in pictures of course.) and even then, i could hardly see it since it was so far.
i do hope to see it a bit closer some day.
but ya, i just wanted to mention that since it was a pretty big deal for me.

3 comments:

danielle said...

haha! no the photo of the sign,on my blog, is in black and white....ew that would be really really gross if that were smog! yuck!

rebekah said...

I like your hair short! It looks good!
When I was at Calvin I saw a poster for the Wilderness Orientation program and thought of you.

Sarah said...

woah.. i was in Bevery Hills last Thursday too! wow that's freaky. I've seen the sign many times.. i saw a celebrity too.. exciting.