Wednesday, January 31

there was no need to shampoo this morning...

so my shampoo is the kind that "adds bounce" to your curls... whether it works or not, i've never really known.
however, today at our school's pep assembly, i found that sack races add a lot of bounce to your hair. i will further explain.
they called a guy and girl down from each class to compete in the sack race, and of course, my name was called for the senior class. have you guys ever done a sacke race down the length of a basketball court before??? it is really really exhausting!!!! not only was it weird bouncing down a court in a potato sack, but i just knew that my hair was bouncing all over the place... probably looked really funny.
anyway, me and my partner won the first race, and then in the final, which they made us do right away (and i was still trying to catch my breath) we lost. i almost slipped in the second race, but luckily i caught myself. however, didn't quite catch myself when i tagged my partner because i fell on my knee (which is nastily bruised and hurts when i walk). however, i must say it was one of the funnest things i've ever done in our school's pep assembly (it ranks above eating a plate full of fruit as fast as i can (which was freshman year) and it ranks below monster badminton (which was last year)).
ah, fun memories of hopping in a sack :)

5 comments:

Jillian said...

Woot woot! Go Stina!

Piperxmeow said...

hahaha curly hair is the awesomest for activites. OH MAN. you should see how my hair comes out on space mountain pictures. absolutely terrifying.

danielle said...

i had no idea you had such awsome hopping skills! you should put that talent to use. :)
you did awsome! it was quite enjoyable to watch/laugh at...just kidding i was cheering you on from the sophomore section. :)

rebekah said...

that was hilarious, but the talent show was definitely missing something. . .
stunt frisbee team, unite!

Unknown said...

oh, my goodness Cristina. How different and similar you look! So tall and old!!!! I miss you very much and I am so glad at how happy and beautiful you look!!!
my e-mail is=

ilovenewyorkmorethanyou@yahoo.com