Saturday, January 27

Welcome to Chick-fil-a, how may I serve you?

Here's me in my new chick-fil-a uniform, ready to serve you, the customer, in any way i can :)


My uniform comes with shoes, pants, shirt, belt, and yes, my very own name tag (not the cheap kind where they just use a label maker and stick it on, it's metal and my name is actually on the tag, not a label.).


the clothes are all the brand "team chick-fil-a style." look at the tags that came on my clothes:



fun stuff!!!
thank you, have a nice day!
(i'm practicing :)

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Tell me when you start working!! I'm coming to visit. :)
Spin class/kickboxing class soon?

danielle said...

oooo, very professional cristina. i am seriously coming to harass you when you start working! just kidding, i won't be mean. i'll come to visit though. :)

Piperxmeow said...

hhahahah. you definitely "WOW"-ed me. hahahahaah i love that tag. and i love that they use the word fashion. ahhahaha. i'm glad your clothes have moisture wicking. you can't wear a uniform that doesn't have moisture wicking. i've been disconnected from the world today until now...i took a sabbath. it was awesome. hence, missed call. hence 2, too late to call now =(