Tuesday, January 16

my title was genious

i had the most genious idea for the title of this post after i was leaving pavillions, on the way to my car. but of course, due to the amount of other "stuff" filling my head, i forgot it.
so i went to pavs, and talked to the manager, but the guy that does the hiring still wasn't there! so instead i talked to the manager steve for a bit, and he told me he was super glad i came and introduced myself in person and told me that there were about 60 other highschoolers applying for that time slot, and then again he told me he was glad i came in person. he told me to come back tomorrow and talk to mark (the hiring guy) and then keep coming in after that.
did you know that smiling surpresses the gag reflexes? it does, and so it is a good thing that smiling is good for job stuff.
well, i am going to sleep again... my head is killing me.

ta ta

No comments: