Wednesday, December 20

almost there

so, what's worse than having a math test tomorrow?
i'll tell you... having a math test tomorrow AND thursday. that's right, a two-day test. actually, that's how all of our tests will be from here on out.
so, i best be getting back to the books.

funny story i forgot to mention yesterday.
well, our school is known for having slippery sidewalks, so i tend to walk on the grass so i have no chance of slipping (due to the fact that my flip flops have absolutely no traction what so ever). well, when i was walking to the bus after second period to go to olvera st, i walked on the grass to avoid slipping. i got to the entrance of hall b and found that the floor was wet and my feet started to slip and slide. i threw my arms out for balance and caught myself. i stood for a second to regain my composure and looked to see if anyone saw... no one was really around. so after i was stabilized (still had my arms out for balance) i took one step and woop... slipped and landed straight on my rear end. a few underclassman looked at me, and to be honest, i usually never turn red from embarassment, but i felt my face get really hot, so i knew i was red. life certainly does give you mashed potatoes, eh? i'll tell you, i really wish i had some to throw at that point :)
i thought i would make it through all four years of high school without slipping on our infamous sidewalks, but that's okay. we all have to fall sometimes, right?
maybe that's a good excuse for tomorrow... i've fallen and i can't get up or take my ap calc test!
ya, sounds good to me :)

have an awesome opossum day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks, I fall all the time in my flipflops. What kind were they and how long have you had them?