Thursday, December 14

can things moving slowly be blurry?

today was definitely a blur.
i woke up this morning and told myself, "the sooner it starts, the sooner it's over, and then it's friday."
next thing i remember is the bell ringing for school to get out. it wasn't going by fast, but all my thought throughout the day just never stuck to my brain. you know those suction cup balls that you can win for like 5 tickets at an arcade that you throw at a window and only stick for about 15 seconds before they fall? that's what everything that i thought of or was said to me today was like.
those suction cups work better if you lick them first.
um, but please don't lick me.
so the book i am reading (traveling mercies) was on the verge of actually getting good. however, the last 4 chapters have been all about her insecurities. now maybe i am different than most people, but reading about other people's insecurities just make me think if my own, ya know? and she hasn't even talked about how she got over them yet. hmm. well, i am almost done.

so this weekend is the filming and the premier of my next christmas movie titled:
...Of a White Christmas
i can't wait to get started. tomorrow is my prep day to get everything together, and then saturday is filming/editing/burning. sunday will be the big premier. i hope i am not building this up too much, but you know what, even a complete disaster would be hilarious, so full steam ahead.

have a most wonderful day!

HOOROO

No comments: