Sunday, December 3

an ear of corn is worth more than a thousand walnuts

either you do, or you don't in this case. for me, i do. and usually if you don't, you're really against it.
at the bookstore, you're looking for a new book to read, nothing particular in mind... just looking. are you one to sit on the ground and browse the lower shelfs or even read chapter 1 to see if it's any good? for me, i have no shame in just hunkering down right there in the middle of the aisle and looking at every book on the shelf. if someone comes, of course i move and make room, but otherwise i just sit there and look.
i know, the ground is dirty, but i get so tired of bending down or just standing there, cause when i look for a new book to read, it takes me a LONG time to be satisfied.
so i am just curious, do you sit, or do you stand? and if you are a stander, how do you feel toward us sitters? angry? annoyed? jealous of our ability to sit without a care in the world?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sit down completely. It's so much more comfortable that way. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm a sitter and proud of it!
oh and here's andy for ya <):) very creative!

Anonymous said...

i definitely sit. and i don't care about what those stander/walkers think.

the ground isn't THAT dirty...=P

Anonymous said...

You know I stand...it's just a habit. I think that next time I go, I will give the floor a try.
But then again, if I can spend a few hours "standing" in the bookstore...what will happen if I just sit? Will I ever leave??