Monday, December 4

hmm

funny how no one mentioned the randomness of the last post title... is that title something that is just considered to be normal for me? hmm.
i wore my hair down today, i know :O what a shock... and it wasn't even because i just got a hair cut. honestly, i was bored. i even wore a nice jacket to throw people off even more. no you guys, the world is not ending today and chaos has not broken out. again, i was just bored and decided to change things up this monday.
you know you really don't do something enough when a substitute notices a change... a substitute! i don't even know their name! and they didn't even know mine, just a "hey, your hair looks different today." from a sub! sorry, it still blows my mind.... am i really always the same?
well, i've met my quota... three times a year :) just kidding, i don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a shock. It would be fun to make your hair straight. I would love to try it sometimes, even though I can barely do mine.
YES LET'S DO IT!
And why haven't you switched to beta blogger? that way both blogs are on it.