Saturday, December 23

Par-tay!

just got back from a christmas party that i had with the lunch bunch!!! tons of fun! here are some pics... we exchanged gifts, played games (like "fact or crap" and "apples to apples") and just hung out. oh, and kristen and i rocked up the piano with some good "heart and soul!"




I also had tennis today in manhattan beach! it was sooo much fun! seriously, i was playing agaisnt steve, and it was like we were pulling practical jokes while playing tennis... does that make sense? he would randomly pull out this massive kick serve and I would completely swing and miss, or I would pull out a nasty drop shot from the baseline, and we would just laugh. ahh, good stuff. oh, and this is kind of funny, and slightly scary. i was serving to my grampa, and had he not put his racket up, the ball would have gone straight over his head... my flat serve could have bounced over his head... there was some serious pop on that thing!!!

I got good reviews from my brother in japan... he watched my christmas video, and he gave me a call to tell me his thoughts. lets just say he liked it a lot, and i cherish his opinion because he is quite the film buff :) thanks steven

i hope your breaks are fine and dandy!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey i'm not in any of those pictures!!! The party was great fun!!